Friday, August 29, 2008

Brigham's TWO

Sweet little Tig, I'm so lucky you are a part of our family. You are so feisty yet so loving and tender. I love your great big hugs and snugs. I love it when you rub my arm to go to sleep and how you snug in tight every morning when you get in our bed. You make us happy!!!



HAPPY BIRTHDAY TIGGY!!!!

Yeah ...Little People Ramps and Garage

Thanks for the fun car mat Cameron...will you play with me.


Lets make a cake.
Cameron was my big helper while the boys played.For Brigham's birthday he got to have Andrew his cousin over to play. They had so much fun! They played in the sink for over an hour and got completely soaked. We had a little flood in the kitchen, but I couldn't help but watch them...they were so cute.
Andrew liked spraying the window and was very sweet to let Tig have a turn too.

Andrew gets to lick the beater and Tig gets the spatula
Yum chocolate....can we have more?

Cameron found some new pants and was so proud of them. He danced around and modeled them for me ....what a nut!

Jason just hung out in his swing...he's getting so big! He likes to reach for anything that is in front of him and laughs at anyone who pays attention to him.
We love our Jason!
Gotta love the Tonka Trucks...they're great for everything.

Happy birthday to you.....



Hope you had a great birthday Tiggy!!!!

2 comments:

Cami said...

You're a good mom for letting them flood your kitchen! - Don't you love it when they have so much fun? And your house looks cute, too!

Carrie Anne said...

So cute & fun! We love you, too, Tiggy! You make me laugh like crazy! I'm laughing SO HARD at Cameron's new pants & Tiggy in the Tonka Truck...very cute!