Wednesday, August 12, 2009

FAMIIES ARE FOREVER

We went to the Mt. Timpanogos Temple for FHE. We had a great time...the kids always love walking around the temple. Of course I had to take a few pictures...cause I want one in my living room. Taking family pictures of my own family can be quite entertaining I'm sure. I have my camera set up on a stool (because I lost the attachment to my tripod) and run back and forth between each shot to start the timer. Each time the kids would take off and we would have to round them up again. Of course I should of got some help but, I always decide to do these thing last second so you get what you get.
The cutest boys in my life!!!


I love being a mother. I love my children and sweet husband so much. I'm so grateful for temples and that we can be a family forever.Cameron is my sweet sunshine.
Cameron took this picture of Tiggy! I promised if he stood still for some pictures he could take some too!Jason was so excited to see the temple. He just stared and stared.

3 comments:

Shanna said...

Stacie, you kids are so cute, and so are you! I keep forgetting to check your blog. I am going to link it on mine so I remember. It is fun to see what you guys are up to. We should get together with Kelli and Shyla and anyone else around!

Unknown said...

Just beautiful! What more can I say. Families ARE forever!!!!!

Cami said...

Stacie, those pics are awesome! You have a great eye. I'm glad we were able to visit a few weeks back - and thanks for sharing the bounty from your garden - yum!