Darin and I like to write down the funny things Cameron says. If we don't do it right then we always forget.
Today when Cameron got home from pre-school I asked him what he did...his reply is always either "I don't know mom" or "We didn't do anything". I finally got one thing out of him....he wrote his name and then he spelled it for me. I asked if he knew his phone number and we practiced it for a while. Then I told him he needed to learn his address before he starts Kindergarton next year.
Mom "do you know your address"
Cam "No, mom boys don't have addresses, girls have addresses"
I died laughing ...it was so cute!
Thursday, March 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Too funny!! I love the literal things. I found your blog!! And I looked at your photography site (pics of children) and I'm soooo impressed! I love it all. Keep it up!
Post a Comment